We are looking for a concrete layer for our civil construction works.
You will be responsible to carry out concrete laying, and boxing and works as a team with other site workers.
- Weigh and mix concrete materials (gravel, sand, cement and water)
- Sample and test the mix
- Prepare boxing (framework) and /or lay reinforcing
- Pour, spread, compact, smooth and polish concrete, by hand or machine
Skills and knowledge
- Knowledge of concrete types and different ways of using them
- Knowledge of concrete-setting time
- Knowledge of how to lay and finish concrete and operate the machines that are involved
- Basic carpentry skills
We need a fit, energetic and for long term projects.
- Excellent at Timber Work, Formed Work, Reinforcements & all other aspects of civil engineering carpentry and further experience in construction work will be an added advantage.
This is a permanent full time position
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.
Competitive remuneration based on experience.
Apply online (scroll down to the screen)