We are seeking for an experienced Supervisor. Background in Telecommunication Infrastructure is Essential.
Previous experience with UFB (Ultra Fast Broadband) will be an advantage, however additional training will be provided.
The employee should be able to conduct the following tasks:
- Should be self-motivated, diligent and able to carry out his/her responsibilities with little supervising.
- Manage all construction works undertaken by TIL.
- Ability to motivate site crew to ensure project specifications are met within the budgeted time frame.
- Ensuring your crew is presentable at site.
- Provide independent professional advice.
- Liaising with other professionals involved in the project.
- Communicate effectively with project Manager and Directors.
- Daily completed work packages to be handed to project managers.
- Accuracy is crucial in order to avoid re-work.
- Ensuring the quality and Health and Safety standards are adhered to.
- Environmental and other complying issues are maintained throughout the construction phase.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.
If you are interested please email your CV through to be considered for the position. Apply online