HR & Accounts Support Assistant
Report to: Senior Administrator/Accountants
Preparing/Listing Job Advertisements and scheduling Interview date and time
Prepare/Issue Employment Contract Pack to new Employees
Preparing Work Permit Documents and liaising with Immigration
Preparing and Sending Correspondence
Organizing, writing, and sending correspondence. This requires good communications abilities and skills.
Writing and Preparing Documents, and Spreadsheets
Preparing reports and documents using Microsoft Word and Excel . Creating/updating spreadsheets.
Organizing and Running the Office
- Having great organizational skills is the number one requirement.
- arranging the office, to ordering the correct office supplies, attending to visitors and scheduling appointments.
- Invoice Entry
- Collating data for timesheet entry, updating vehicle records
- Plant and Equipment Entry
-Monthly Expense Claim
Answering Phones and Scheduling Appointments
Phone calls range from supplier queries, irate public affected by road works, support to managers in organising jobs/taking instruction for issuing purchase orders, taking messages for managers/directors.
- attending to on-going requests from Managers/Directors/Senior Administrator/Accountants which may include finding information, updating spreadsheets/reports
Remuneration based on Experience.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.
Apply online (scroll down to the enquiry screen)