Total Infrastructure Ltd is a Civil Infrastructure construction company.
We are looking for experienced senior civil construction supervisor.
The candidate should be proficient in:
1. Civil Infrastructure Works
2. Drainage, Kerb and Channel, Footpath works
3. Road Maintenance works
4. Special Civil Projects
5. Utility construction
The candidate should be able to conduct the following tasks:
- Should be self-motivated, diligent and able to supervise, motivate and manage all crew at the project site.
- Manage all construction works undertaken by TIL.
- Ability to motivate site crew to ensure project specifications are met within the budgeted time frame.
- Ensure your crew is presentable at the site.
- Communicate effectively with project manager and directors.
- Daily completed work packages to be handed to the project managers.
- Provide independent professional advice.
- Liaising with other professionals involved in the project.
- Accuracy is crucial in order to avoid re-work. You would be liable for rectification of works if it is due to proven negligence on your part.
- Ensuring the quality and Health and Safety standards are adhered to.
- Environmental and other complying issues are maintained throughout the construction phase
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.
Competitive remuneration based on experience.
(scroll down to the enquiry screen)