UFB Technician/Hauling Crew Members
A Civil Construction company that provides a diverse range of small to large size infrastructure facilities (Civil and Structural) maintenance services to the highest quality standards.
We currently have a number of Ultra Fast Broadband (UFB) Technician roles available in our technical team. As a technician you will carry out Installation of the complete Ribbonet system for UFB world, includes jointing, chamber installations, cabinet installation, Boundary drops and carry out other associated duties as required by the supervisors or Project Manager/Site Engineer/Contract Engineer at site and to work as a team with other site workers.
To deliver a quality finished product as per council detail specification and standards. Also to meet project deadlines, productivity and complying with all company health and safety policy.
As UFB Technician, You will be responsible for the following:
• Experience in the telecommunications industry including new installations and remedial work
• Highest regard for the health and safety of everyone on site, and the public
• Good communication skills
• Strong logic in fault finding and problem-solving ability
• Full driver’s license
• Ideally, have a Current First aid certificate
• Enthusiastic ‘can do’ attitude with a strong work ethic
• Be Physically Fit
In return we offer:
• The opportunity to join a dynamic and growing organization with a commitment to investing in our staff.
• Competitive remuneration
• A commitment to Health and Safety
Please note, a drug test and police check is required as part of the recruitment process for this role.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Apply online (scroll down to the enquiry screen)