Total Infrastructure Limited is a Civil Construction Company based in Mt. Roskill, Auckland.
We are seeking a dynamic individual who will lead our yard team to ensure all processes are followed.
The person we are looking for will ideally have 3-4 years experience in a Supervisory or similar role and a competitive remuneration is offered to the right person.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and attributes:-
- Enforce all safety policies and procedures.
- Responsible for the management of all yard employees and all temporary yard labour.
- Inspect each delivery and return to ensure proper identification of items and accuracy of the counts.
- Responsible for the accuracy of all paperwork concerning any movement of equipment.
- Ensure proper receipt of all incoming materials including verification of counts, inspection of the condition of the material and the completion of all required paperwork.
- Responsible for maintaining the equipment in an organized fashion (i.e., separation of equipment requiring maintenance and equipment that is 'rent ready').
- Hold daily morning yard meetings to discuss daily objectives and safety issues
- Monitor all preventive maintenance of yard equipment and the completion of the daily inspections.
- Ensure all small plant & equipment is checked and serviced daily.
- Maintaining well-organized, safe premises.
- Acts as a focal point for any yard issues that may arise.
- Ensure all Company vehicles comply with NZTA regulations.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Director.
- Have successfully completed and understand all required safety training.
- Responsible for training and developing yard personnel.
- General housekeeping of the yard, workshop and exterior premises on a weekly basis.
- Report any unsafe acts.
- Must be computer literate - proficient in Microsoft Office -- Outlook, Word and Excel.
ONLY APPLICANTS WITH NZ RESIDENCY OR A VALID WORK VISA NEED APPLY.
If you are interested please email your CV through to be considered for the position. Apply online