- Experience in Civil construction
- Experience in Civil Infrastructure Works
- Should be self-motivated, diligent and able to supervise, motivate and manage all crew at the project site.
- Ability to motivate site crew to ensure project specifications are met within the budgeted time frame.
- Ensure your crew is presentable at the site.
- Communicate effectively with the project manager and directors.
- Daily completed work packages to be handed to the project managers.
- Provide independent professional advice.
- Liaising with other professionals involved in the project.
- Accuracy is crucial in order to avoid re-work. You would be liable for rectification of works if it is due to proven negligence on your part.
- Ensuring the quality and Health and Safety standards are adhered to.
- Environmental and other complying issues are maintained throughout the construction phase
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.
If this sounds like you then apply online or send your CV and copy of work visa to firstname.lastname@example.org
(scroll down to the enquiry screen)